We’ve Pursued the Same Goal
Since the Beginning.
Maxima’s main business is being the exclusive distributor of Komatsu Construction and Mining Equipment as well as Bomag Compaction Machines.
Maxima Machineries Inc. is a subsidiary of Marubeni, one of Japan’s top multinational trading firms.
We aim to be one of the most admired companies through excellence and value innovation towards our nation’s growth.
We will be known as a company who provides quality heavy & industrial equipment with competitive & innovative value-added services in contributing to the success of our stakeholders.
Top Quality Product You Can Trust
World class machines built with the highest quality materials and superior craftsmanship and can withstand some of the toughest working conditions due to unique casting designs and world class manufacturing processes.
- Reman Engine Components
In-house Training – Technical Service
• Removal and Installation
• Disassembly & Assembly of Mechanical Components
• Repair & Overhauling of Hydrau-Mechanical Components
• Testing & Repair of Mechatronics Components
• Testing, Troubleshooting & Repair of Medium-size Machines
• Specialized Training on Selected Large/Mining Machine
• CSO Cadet Training
• Hose Fabrication Trainin
• Basic Rental Coordinator Training
• Equipment Operation Training Program (EOTP)
• Preventive Maintenance Program-1 (PMP1)
• Preventive Maintenance Program-2 (PMP2)
• Komtrax Training
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Tools & Equipment
- Component Overhauling & Rehabilitation
- Field & Site Service Support
- Komatsu Oil & Wear Analysis
For Products & Product Support inquiry kindly call:
Head Office: 908 Quezon Avenue, Corner Dr. Garcia St., Paligsahan, Quezon City
Our Membership:Philippine Construction Association (PCA)
Association of Carriers and Equipment Lessors (ACEL)
Philippine Chamber of Commerce & Industries (PCCI)
Distribution Management Association of the Philippines (DMAP)
Society of Philippine Electrical Contractors and Suppliers (SPECS)